Friday 2 January 2015

Make Modern Magazine

What a start to the New Year!  The latest edition of "Make Modern" magazine was released yesterday and guess who appears in an article on pages 87-90!
 
The article is called "Chronic Quilting - quilters with chronic illness" and I am privileged to feature in this article together with my best friend & chronically awesome sister Cassie Madge.
 
I don't often talk about my health conditions or the numerous limitations that they impose on my daily life; but when I was approached to share my story I leapt at the chance to bring some positive publicity to my quilting and to my illnesses.
 
"Make Modern is a digital magazine, published six times a year (every two months). Each issue features a range of quilts and sewing projects in the modern vein, for quilters of all skill levels. We will also bring you news from the modern quiltosphere and introduce you to some of the coolest quilters and businesses in the modern quilting world." 
 
You can purchase an individual issue for only AUD6.95 or subscribe & save . 
 
http://www.makemodern.com.au/#!shop/c1cgf
Issue #3 of Make Modern magazine. 
Please click on the photo to access their shop. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I purchased the magazine and enjoyed reading your story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback.